IA Clarington Target Click Funds & other stuff

If for no other reason than to further educate yourself about mutual fund options out there, I highly recommend Canadians look into IA Clarington Target Click Funds . The concept of these mutual funds is like no other on the market and I found them incredibly intriguing.

I met with my new financial advisor for a third meeting tonight and we've decided what to do with my existing mutual funds that have been performing so poorly this past year and what to do going forward with RSP contributions. We also decided the best plan of action for my TFSA.

He has recommended Critical Illness insurance to me and I am not sure this is something I am iterested in as we have not had an indepth discussion about it yet. If any of you have any experience with this type of insurance I would love to hear some feedback.

4 comments:

its me, sam February 7, 2009 at 5:26 a.m.  

check out Gail vaz-oxlades web site. She did a great post not too long ago on this..

Tammy February 7, 2009 at 6:47 a.m.  

I have used the search feature on both Gail's website and blog and neither one is bringing up any information so if you could share some information about what she had to say about these it would be appreciated. Thanks.

its me, sam February 7, 2009 at 7:06 a.m.  

Hi BnJJ, log in to her web site, click on gails blog, and check on the right hand side. Her blogs are all listed by categories. Check under insurance for the insurance, investing under investing, etc.

She highly recommends getting critical life insurance. She would have posted on it with in the past 2 months ( I think).

good luck with your search.

Tammy February 7, 2009 at 7:10 a.m.  

Oh thanks Sam. I thought your comment was about the Target Click funds and that is what I was searching her site for.

I know she recently posted about disability insurance but I don't recall seeing her post about critical illness insurance. I'll go check it out.

Thank you!