Did a little damage at Costco today...

I went to Costco at the stroke of opening today and picked up a few things. Most were on my list but a couple were impulse purchases:

  • yogurt $6.99 (reg $8.99)
  • Greek salad $10.99
  • salsa $6.59
  • cheese strings $12.79
  • half & half $1.79
  • contact lens solution 2 pack $12.44 (reg $15.69)
  • Liz Claiborne Sweater x2 @ $15.99 ea
  • 3 pack fitness DVDs $29.99

Okay, so the sweaters and DVDs were not on my list but c'mon you know how Costco is. It is so dreadfully cold here this winter (today is first day above -25 in the past month) and I have no sweaters to wear so to get Liz Claiborne 100% cotton sweaters for $15.99 how could I pass that up??

Also, I truly do want to get these extra pounds off this year and quit procrastinating about it and I've used Leslie Sansone's DVDs in the past and quite liked them so I think this three pack is a good investment and if I find I don't get around to using the darn things, Costco has a very good return policy so back they will go.

All in all I spent $117.99

2 comments:

Canadian Saver January 4, 2009 at 3:31 p.m.  

Was it Walk Away The Pounds??? I love those, I just have the tapes from 6 years ago but I should invest in the DVDs too!

Costco is always a tough one for me, I do a lot of impulse buying... you did great!

Tammy January 4, 2009 at 3:56 p.m.  

Yep, it was the Walk Strong Deluxe Kit with three dvds and then the bands/belts to go with them.