Spendy, spendy, spendy!

I've had a spendy couple of weeks. I came home from a vacation in Jamaica to yet more family crisis that has really been weighing heavily on my mind these past two and a half weeks and I think that is a big contributing factor to how much I've been spending these past couple weeks.

I've been buying clothes (needed for work), make-up, earrings, a Keurig, perfume and shoes (all not needed (well, the Keurig is debatable)), and skin care (needed but did not need to buy Lancome). I think that is everything.

I bought the earrings as I was invited to a Stella & Dot show and wanted to support both the hostess and her daughter, the consultant. They are nice earrings, sterling silver and turquoise, and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them.

The clothes were definitely needed as I lost over 65lbs last year and nothing in my closet from last spring/summer fits and I can't go around in this world naked.

I have no excuse for the perfume, shoes or make-up.

The shoes have not arrived yet and if they don't fit perfectly or I don't care for them as much in person as online, I will return them and they can be returned to a store so I won't have to pay to send them back.

I am taking one item back to MAC as I don't care for the colour so may as well get my money back rather than keeping it.

I know I'm shopping out of stress due to the family situation and since I recognize it, I hope I can curb it.

0 comments: