Not a lot of news

Again, it has been a long while since I have posted. I just don't feel like I have much of any interest to say.

I am dedicating my time to job hunting. Last week I applied for a position that sounds really, really great with a great organization. This job is a significant pay cut from what I've been earning these last couple years. However, if it were offered to me, I'd take it. I've learned that money is not everything and satisfaction within my career means more. Sure, I need a certain salary to make all ends meet and while a higher salary would mean I could pay off the LOC quicker, money is not everything. I just left a very well paid job where I was miserable and the money didn't do a thing to make it better.

At the same time, I still have my part time job and will continue to cut back on unnecessary spending as I have been doing in order to put as much as possible toward my LOC each month.

I am putting some things up on ebay with hopes that they will sell and bring in some extra money. I'm selling some brand new, still in the box, Xmas decorations and some cashmere sweaters, etc.

0 comments: