Clearly, frugality is going to take some time...

I did not do nearly as well this week with my spending as I would have liked. Some spending was necessary but most was not.


  • $82.85 on toner for my printer (necessary)
  • $40.07 gas (necessary)
  • $37.00 cheque for grocery basket that I will receive at the end of Jan. (necessary)
  • $40.42 (groceries at 3 different stores - unnecessary for the most part)
  • $$17.07 M&M Meat Shop (totally unnecessary spending on snack food)


My weakness has always been food; just ask my waistline. I did quite well with eating at home but I did pick up more groceries than I really needed to get. I could have gotten by for the week without picking up all those extras. And the M&M trip was completely on impulse.

Here's to a better week this week.

0 comments: