This and That

When I post my ebay sales, I only include items that have been paid for. My mid-week ebay sales from items I listed on Sunday are at $216.96 so this is already a great ebay week. I hope to hit the $250 mark by week's end.

I have been really busy this week as I covered an extra part time shift on Monday, worked my own part time shift on Tuesday and had a board meeting tonight. Due to being so busy all three nights so far, I did not have a chance to cook dinners so ended up buying lunch both yesterday and today and probably will again tomorrow unless I find something in the cupboard to take for lunch as everything else is frozen. Actually, I think I have one of those microwaveable rice packages at work so could have that with some fruit or yogurt for lunch tomorrow and save some cash. I may even have one of those small tins of flavoured tuna, which would go great with crackers.

0 comments: