Another inexpensive weekend

This was another weekend where I didn't spend much at all. I worked yesterday at my part-time job and did buy lunch and dinner, which came to $30 combined. Last night and this afternoon I did my third mystery shopping assignment so I made money rather than spending it. I am now taking a break from writing up the mystery shopping reports. I have two to go. I've done two rather large mystery shopping assignments and one quick one that only requried me to make one phone call and combined I have made $158.50.

Of all the things I had to buy at this store, I will only be keeping a mascara, which I needed and the assignment will more than cover the cost of. All other items will be returned over the next couple days.

I do need to go out this evening and pick up a few groceries and I expect that to come in at under $30. I also need to take my weekly allowance out of the bank.

0 comments: