Fairly Inexpensive Weekend

Aside from the costs associated with re-doing the bathroom, I had a fairly inexpensive weekend. I didn't venture far from home so saved three days worth of gas (I usually have to fill up on Tuesdays but today still have 1/4 tank which will last two more days). I picked up some great, fresh food at the Farmer's Market Saturday morning and ate that all weekend so that kept me from getting take out.

I picked up groceries today and spent appox. $42, which is well within the budget.

Overall, it was a productive, inexpensive four day long weekend.

I *almost* did a stupid, impulsive thing today. I was thisclose to buying a $650 Louis Vuitton handbag but I resisted. I mean really, do I need another handbag? No. And a $650 one at that? Definitely not.

1 comments:

Canadian Saver July 5, 2008 at 6:53 p.m.  

Great job resisting!! That's a lot of money... my most expensive handbag is probably $75......