Staying on track on the weekend

The weekends are the hardest time for me to keep spending and eating right in check.

Since going to Dinner Revolution Meal Assembly a week ago and bringing home good, nutritious meals that just need to be taken out of the freezer and cooked, my eating has been a lot better. It is quick and for someone like me who works two jobs, quick is of utmost importance. I had thought of trying out these meal assembly places before but always thought they would be too expensive. Then I saw Gail, TDDUP, recommend these places to one of the couples on her show and I knew they couldn't be that bad if she thought it was a good idea. Thanks Gail!

On the spending front it has been a good weekend. I worked yesterday and did buy food ($12) as I just didn't feel like eating the lunch I brought with me. I don't expect to spend much today either as the only things I need to run out for are produce from the local produce market, which is considerably cheaper than the supermarkets, and coffee filters from the Dollar Store.

I'm thinking of maybe taking in a cheap movie at the dollar theater this afternoon for something to do.

0 comments: