I Love Free Stuff - printable coupons for free food!!

Some of you may be staying away from Maple Leaf products but I don't feel that there is any real reason to do so. Food is made with batch numbers and different types of food made by one company are not all made at the same place. As such, I have been eating Maple Leaf products for the past few weeks and I'm still kickin'!

Maple Leaf emailed out printable coupons for free food so on the way home from work tonight I stopped and got the following for free:

- Olivieri pasta (spinach and cheese)
- Olivieri sauce (Rose)
- Fresh Entree - Mediterranean chicken somethingorother
- Fresh Entree - chicken & mushroom somethingorother

I think I am going to print more of these coupons and stock up on some more Olivieri pasta and sauce since they freeze well.

They also had coupons for weiners and bread but I don't eat either one (well, bread on the rare occassion but I rarely buy it).

I love free stuff.

3 comments:

Canadian Saver December 15, 2008 at 7:53 p.m.  

I was wondering if my store would accept those, since they are printed coupons.

Do you think they need to be printed in color??

Northern Living Allowance December 15, 2008 at 9:30 p.m.  

Sweet deal! I have no qualms with Maple Leaf...and I do love pasta! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous December 18, 2008 at 10:11 p.m.  

ohmygoodness, how did you get those coupons?