Never spent so much on groceries in all my life!

Never do I spend anywhere near $100 on my weekly grocery shopping but I had a coupon for 100 Airmiles with a purchase of $100 at Safeway so I stocked up on food for the next 3 weeks (will need to buy more perishables) and on things like bathroom tissue and paper towels.

Today I spent:

$133.30 groceries at SW ($18.74 in club card savings)
$8.38 windshield washer fluid
$3.15 dollar store

I intend to hole up for the next two days and keep warm and entertained by watching DVDs, so it should be easy for the weekend to be NSDs.

2 comments:

Canadian Saver December 12, 2008 at 6:56 p.m.  

I love those bonus airmiles coupons too!!

Sounds like you're set for groceries for a long time!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com December 13, 2008 at 7:34 a.m.  

Especially if you bought items that store well :)