RAOK/Pay it Forward

Today I plan to a Random Act of Kindness (RAOK). It is very rare that I go through a Timmie's Drive-thru as I really do not like their coffee at all but today on my way to work I think I will go though and get a tea and pay for the person behind me. I love the idea of doing this and adding a little bright spot to someone else's day. Now, if they've ordered much more than a few dollars worth of stuff I don't think I'll be picking up their tab (I know of someone who did this and the car behind them ordered $17 worth of stuff) but a few dollars worth and I'll get it for them.

Who knows, maybe I'll start a chain and they'll Pay it Forward.

3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com December 27, 2008 at 9:07 a.m.  

That's a great idea!!

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

Anonymous December 27, 2008 at 1:55 p.m.  

Aw! GREAT idea!

If I was in the car behind you, I would be so thankful!!

Good for you! :)

Canadian Saver December 27, 2008 at 5:59 p.m.  

How did it go with paying it forward?! I love your idea :-)