Cheap Entertainment

I have spent quite a lot on DVD box sets over the years and some may think that was money ill spent and I disagree. I currently have the following full series on DVD:

  • Sex and the City
  • Felicity
  • Queer as Folk
  • Beverly Hills 90210
  • The L Word (one last season yet to air on TV)
  • Party of Five
  • Six Feet Under

I get hundreds upon hundreds of hours of entertainment out of these DVDs and because I love each show so much, I will (and have) watch them several times over.

I did have the Grey's Anatomy and Prison Break DVDs that have been released so far but stopped watching both shows so sold the DVDs on ebay.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 9:27 a.m.  

I know what you mean. I've watched my QAF, SATC and Friends dvds so often it's a miracle they haven't burned right out!