Holiday Party Season Has Arrived

Tomorrow night is the Xmas party for my part time job and I have nothing to wear. I have been digging through my closet trying to find something and am not having a lot of luck. Due to my gaining weight (which I am in the process of trying to lose) none of my dressy clothes fit. Even if I was allowed to spend money this month, I would not want to buy something in this size anyway as I hope to not be this size for much longer.

Thankfully this company does not throw a really fancy party so I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever I end up digging out.

2 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 9:14 p.m.  

Hopefully you found something :) I know what you mean regarding the weight gain! I'm trying to lose right now too :)

I've added you to my blogroll, look forward to watching your progress!!

Canadian Saver November 15, 2008 at 7:26 a.m.  

Oh that is really early for parties!! Geez, it's like 6 weeks before the actual holiday!

Have fun :-)