I wonder how bad it really is....

I am afraid to look at my mutual funds and find out how much I have lost over the last while. Part of me does not feel the need to look as, even if they are down (and I'm sure they are), I don't know that I would rearrange my portfolio. I am in this for the long haul and have many years yet until retirement and have lots of time for them to gain what they've lost and continue to grow. However, the other part of me feels I should look at them and consider moving them into a less risky portfolio.

If any other Canadians are reading this blog and have thoughts on this matter, I'd love to hear them.

1 comments:

Canadian Saver November 18, 2008 at 2:36 p.m.  

I check once in a while but I try not to stress about it too much. Like you, I have time on my side... hope it does the trick!