I've been tagged for the first time ever!!

I got tagged today by Frugal Dreamer to post 6 interesting things about myself and to tag 6 others. I am so new to blogging I don't know if I know of 6 other bloggers to tag.

1. I have four tattoos and a nose ring

2. I live in the northern most city in North America with a population of over 1MM

3. I became a great aunt at the ripe old age of 29

4. I like making jewellery and soap

5. I have watched the entire Sex and the City series at least 7 times

6. My dream vacation is South Africa. It WILL happen!


I am tagging:

Dolly Iris

Frugal Trenches

Canadian Saver

Saver Queen

Frugal Girl

Holly Is Stopping Shopping

2 comments:

Anonymous November 23, 2008 at 6:02 p.m.  

South Africa! How awesome!

I used to have my nose pierced too, but took it out. And i only have 1 tattoo! ;)

Canadian Saver November 23, 2008 at 7:32 p.m.  

Very cool :-)