An unplanned purchase

I use my camera a lot, particularly for taking pix of things to post online such as on ebay, etc.

Something happened to it last night and I think the USB connection on the camera is now damaged as my computer will no longer read the camera and the problem is not with the cord itself. I am going to have to make a $20 unplanned purchase of a portable memory card reader as I cannot be without my camera and the card reader will be far cheaper than fixing the camera or buying another one. I called one of the only camera repair places in the city and they charge $52 just to diagnose the problem and then whatever the costs are to fix it.

This purchase may be unplanned but it is necessary and I have a small budget for household items and will use money from there.

0 comments: