Why can't life ever be easy???

I picked up my letter of offer and though they don't have the Cadillac of benefits I am used to, their package is pretty standard.

I am going to accept as I need a job but I am stressed as I would really like the job with the NHL team to come through and I will hate having to resign from this one if it does. Maybe I won't even get called for an interview and it will all be moot.

Today's spending:

$21 - orange juice, Advil and frozen pizza
$17 - underwear

$3.86 - breakfast at McD's

Total NSDs: 3

2 comments:

Canadian Saver November 17, 2008 at 5:31 p.m.  

I think when/if the time comes to choose between the 2, you'll have to decide what's best for you... don't feel bad for your other employer as they'll quickly get over it but you won't forget about missing out on your dream job if you don't take it!!

When do you start this job?

Tammy November 17, 2008 at 8:43 p.m.  

Thanks. I know logically that I have to do what is right for me but I really dislike letting people down.

I am to start on Thursday of this week.