The job hunt continues

I have to leave for an interview in about an hour. This will be my second interview with this company and while I was quite interested in this company before I had an interview elsewhere last week, it is no longer my first choice. However, I have not yet heard from the company I interviewed with a week ago, which now is my first choice.

I'm going stir crazy being at home and really need to get back to work so if today's interview goes well and it gets offered to me, I will take it. The job itself is fine and is what I've done for more than the past decade but the other job, the first choice job, would be a change of pace as it is not the same job I've been doing all these years and that is a big part of why it is so appealing. It's also only a 10 minute drive from home and I would not have to pay the enormous downtown parking costs. Alas, I have not heard from them either way yet so need to continue with the search.

0 comments: