The waiting is killing me

I had a job interview last week and though I was not sure I was all that interested, after having the interview and thinking about it a lot more since then, I really am interested. It is a 10 minute drive from home and I would not be incurring $200+ costs to park downtown any longer. The company has been around for 110 years and appears to be very stable which is important to me as I intend to be with the next company I join for several years to come. It will mean a pay cut but I am okay with that if it means being satisfied and happy with what I do every day.

They said they were continuing interviews last week and that I should hear this week. I know it is only Monday but the wait is killing me. Even if I don't get it I'd rather know than be kept in suspense.

I have another job interview this Wed. but this company/job is not my first choice but I will take it if it is offered to me and the first choice job not. I have been off work for 1 month and though financially I am fine, I am going stir crazy and am bored to tears. I have never left one job without having another before and doubt I will ever voluntarily do it again. B.O.R.E.D I can't even pass the time by shopping.

0 comments: